Website The Automaster
Ahead of The Curve
The Automaster is a well-respected, award winning, family owned automotive dealership group that has been servicing the North Country for over 50 years. Our vision is to create a sustainable legacy that redefines luxury within our industry, and inspires passion and confidence among our customers.
The Automaster is seeking a master certified BMW technician.
The Automaster is a busy, fast-paced work environment where technicians will do something different each day. Our technicians are in the shop Monday to Friday, guaranteed 40 hours a week, with overtime available.
Highly compensated position, based on training and experience. Position is eligible for sign-on bonus and monthly technician bonus.
- Diagnose vehicles using network connected diagnostic tools, equipment, and resources
- Complete a wide range of repairs to vehicles and document labor time per labor guidelines
- Perform multi-point inspections on every vehicle, every time
- Effectively communicate with shop supervisor and service manager all needs or concerns
- All candidates must have a clean and valid driver’s license.
The Automaster offers a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans, Paid Time Off, 401(k) plans, with employer matching, and employer paid life insurance.
The Automaster is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Experience: Automotive Repair: 3 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.