Pay Range: $18.00 – $20.00
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using pre-assembled frames; assemble bottom sheets, insulation boards, interior liners, sides, tops, and backs of convection ovens.
- Select required parts
- Fasten oven parts using appropriate pneumatic and manual tools, jigs, and fixtures
- Apply final finishes (doors, racks, and trim accessories) to all stainless steel ovens
- Install assembled components in ovens
- Provide assistances in other areas insulating, welding, final assembly, blending, crating, etc.
- Must be able to read oven orders and understand which parts are required to go with ovens
- Able to follow direct instructions
- Completes tasks in a timely manner
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs., bend, sit, and stand repeatedly
- Knowledge of shop measurement
- Able to work with hand/power tools and read various measuring instruments including voltmeters and calipers
- Commitment to maintenance of a clean organized and safe work environment.
Above job description is general and management may assign other duties.
We offer a supportive and team-oriented environment, competitive salary, health, dental and vision plans, 401k, life insurance, short term and long-term disability, wellness programs, tuition reimbursement and COVID safe environment.
Blodgett is a subsidiary of the Middleby Corporation.
If interested please email resume and cover letter to Lynn Wolski, Director of HR at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.blodgett.com.