As we continue to scale one of the fastest growing apparel brands, we are seeking a Logistics Coordinator to Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations associated with our manufacturing location in Northfield VT as well as our 3rd Party Logistics provider in Ohio.
- Collaborate and communicate with 3PL partners to assure customer satisfaction.
- Finished Goods Inventory Management and Control – Systemic Inventory receiving, stock transfers, and shipment posting.
- Transportation Management
- Compliance Management
- Utilize systems and knowledge to improve processes
- Reporting and analysis
- Monitoring shipments, costs and timelines.
- Coordinate in-house picking, packing and shipping of customer orders.
- Customer returns processing
- A strong Customer Service orientation and attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytics skills
- 5 years experience in Receiving/Returns/Material Handling/Shipping
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to be professional and courteous at all times
- Passionate about working for a values-driven company and fully committed to building great cultures and high performing teams
- This position requires commitment to embrace the company’s culture through the alignment of personal behaviors with the company’s core values.
- Flexible nature to manage competing and changing priorities
- Education equivalent to: High School Diploma
- Ability to lift 50lbs occasionally.
- Travel locally between the organization’s Waterbury and Northfield locations
Darn Tough values differences.
This job description should not be interpreted to be a complete list of all the duties, qualifications and responsibilities performed by the jobholder. To maintain organizational flexibility, the organization has the discretion to add, drop or change at any time the duties, responsibilities and expectations of this position. This job description does not constitute an offer of employment, continuous employment or an employment contract. Reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Darn Tough Vermont is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Health & safety of our employees is a priority. We take temperatures of all employees, consultants, & visitors. Masks are worn. Increased sanitation &cleaning throughout the day is done. Desk are 6 feet or more apart. And more.
- Were you referred by a Darn Tough employee? If yes, please list their name here.
- How did you hear about this opportunity?
- Do you require work authorization now or in the future?
- Associate (Preferred)
- Shipping & receiving: 5 years (Preferred)
- Material handling: 5 years (Preferred)
- Customer service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.