Website Community Health Centers of the Rutland Region
Community Health is hiring enthusiastic dependable team players with a desire for a rewarding career in the medical field. We value our employees, offer competitive salary and benefits, and understand the importance of work/life balance.
Please ask about our $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
The Radiology Technologist will assist in the delivery of health care by operating radiology equipment to diagnose patient illness or injury.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greets patients and visitors
- Responds to inquiries
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties
- Protects patient rights by maintaining confidentiality
- Maintains office operations by following and adhering to policies and procedures, reporting needed changes
- Maintains appropriate inventory of supplies
- Evaluates and ensures operation of radiology equipment, including troubleshooting malfunctions, evaluating and calling for repairs when needed
- Coverage at other sites from time to time
- Other duties as assigned will include assisting with MA/lab/phlebotomy tasks
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be registered with ARRT, Vermont licensed
- Familiarity with basic medical office duties and procedures
- Must be familiar with using EMR and have basic computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills and be reliable and dependable
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.