Green Mountain Flagging is an exciting family-run company protecting work zones all over Vermont and throughout the Northeast. It is easy to join us, and rewarding to be part of our team! This is a perfect opportunity for starting a career with amazing growth potential and benefits.
As a Traffic Control professional, you will be responsible for providing traffic control to Vermont work zones year round. GMF will provide you with the training and knowledge needed to ensure regulations and procedures are properly carried out. This position has a variable schedule, and work locations can vary depending on client need. Some weekend availability is expected. Seasonal and year-round positions are available.
Why join the GMF team?
- Earn up to $21.25 /hr within the first 3 months, ask us how!
- $500 limited time sign on bonus
- Flexible and accommodating scheduling!
- Great starting pay, $16
- Professional development for increased opportunities & pay!
- No experience necessary! We will train you!
- Responsible for personal safety, and safety of clients, co-workers and general public.
- Must be able to follow training and uphold safety protocols.
- Aware and vigilant of surroundings to spot safety hazards.
- Must be able to work under pressure and react to potential danger in an urgent manner.
- Clear and professional communication with clients, co-workers and general public.
- Must be able to submit paperwork to proper channels.
- 18 Years or older
- Ability to travel to meet point
- Ability to acquire and maintain an ATSSA certification
- Ability to work outdoors
- Ability to stand for a minimum of eight hours, and lift a minimum of 35lbs
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.myapps.paychex.com.