As we continue to scale one of the fastest growing apparel brands, we are seeking a Packaging Operator to join our Finishing team. This position is responsible for placing and maintaining the correct hosiery, labels, bands, bags, and equipment necessary to ensure that product is being packaged properly and in a timely manner.
- Gather work from the inspection area to get to the tables for processing.
- Be constantly vigilant to ensure that product is being packaged to specifications.
- Put the sample kit for production in an accessible place and make sure all personnel see the kit before beginning a new product. Monitor that proper procedures are being followed throughout the day.
- Check that the equipment at tables is in good working condition and that machines requiring guards are in order.
- Practice good housekeeping measures throughout the shift.
- Demonstrate teamwork by communicating daily with team members and leadership.
- Treat all co-workers at DTV with respect, honesty, and flexibility.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Basic mathematic skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to distinguish between many colors and shades.
- Ability to lift 30lbs consistently and occasionally overhead.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to be professional and courteous at all times
- Passionate about working for a values driven company and fully committed to building great cultures and high performing teams
- This position requires commitment to embrace the company’s culture through the alignment of personal behaviors with the company’s core values.
- Manufacturing environment – exposure to machinery, noise and other adverse conditions for limted periods of time depending on the role
- Flexible nature to manage competing and changing priorities
Darn Tough values differences.
This job description should not be interpreted to be a complete list of all the duties, qualifications and responsibilities performed by the jobholder. To maintain organizational flexibility, the organization has the discretion to add, drop or change at any time the duties, responsibilities and expectations of this position. This job description does not constitute an offer of employment, continuous employment or an employment contract. Reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Darn Tough Vermont is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Health & safety of our employees is a priority. We take temperatures of all employees, consultants, & visitors. Masks are worn. Increased sanitation &cleaning throughout the day is done. Desk are 6 feet or more apart. And more.
- Were you referred by a Darn Tough employee? If yes, please list their name here.
- How did you hear about this job opportunity?
- Do you require work sponsorship now or in the future?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.