Website Manufacturing Solutions Inc.
Solutions Is Our Middle Name
We are currently looking for ASSEMBLERS/PRODUCTION LINE WORKERS to join the team!
MSI pays a generous shift differential for the late shift!
Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. (MSI) is a leading provider of lean manufacturing and third-party logistics solutions in North America. We’re a team-oriented company that offers rewarding career opportunities in Manufacturing, Logistics, Distribution, and Operations. If you’re looking for an exciting work environment with growth potential, APPLY NOW!
What we offer our Assembly Trainees:
- Competitive starting pay with increase potential after the first 30 days of employment.
- Access to on-site gym for employees and their families.
- Free on-site Physical Therapy once a week.
- Healthy snack days.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- On the Job Training in the principles of Lean Manufacturing
- Fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Positive, solution-oriented approach
- Opportunity to cross train
- Friendly, helpful staffers
Permanent full-time employees:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, quarterly bonuses, 401K and much more!
MSI Values (Accountability, Productivity, Flexibility, Collaboration, Solution Oriented Attitude)plus the following:
- Arrive on time.
- Assemble Parts on an Assembly Line. Must be able to work on team assembly lines and meet minimum time requirements accurately and consistently in repetitive environment.
- Rotate through all Assembly areas as assigned.
- Follow visual inventory replenishment rules at every station, including the proper care of empty boxes.
- Perform visual inspection of assembly parts.
- Maintain level of productivity and quality in accord with business needs and expectations set by management.
Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Permanent full-time employment of selected candidates is conditional upon background screening as well as ability to meet the physical requirements of the position in a pre-employment physical.
To apply for this job please visit www.msivt.com.