Website Harrison Concrete and Redi Mix
The CDL Drivers primary responsibilities include transporting concrete to jobsites, working with customers to ensure a top notch delivery, and provide excellent customer service. Will be expected to maintain current knowledge of concrete techniques and procedures, as well as view delivery sites for safety and quality control related items.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain daily vehicle inspections and reports (time sheets, mileage logs, DOT hours of service , where applicable etc.) assuring that each vehicle is safe and well maintained
- Responsible for keeping equipment in acceptable condition of cleanliness using approved cleaning materials and supplies, after deliveries to prevent hardening of concrete in mixer drum and on truck
- Deliver quality product to the customer in efficient, timely and professional manner.
- Assure product quality to the best of the Driver’s ability
- Operate system to communicate to dispatchers of status
- Assembles concrete chute where applicable
- Misc. projects – helping around the yard as needed.
- Must Possess a valid commercial driver’s license: CDL-A (Is a Plus) or CDL-B License
- Three (3) Months of commercial driving experience is required, mixer truck driving experience preferred
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to pass pre-employment DOT drug screen
To apply for this job please visit harrisonconcreteinc.com.