Pay Range: $18.00 – $20.00
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Able to follow direct instructions
- Complete tasks in a timely manner
- Using measuring devices and hand tools.
- Flexibility to work in various of fabrication as needed on a regular basis.
- Adept at using small hand and power tools
- Knowledge of shop floor measuring instruments.
- Good paperwork and counting skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs., bend, sit, and stand repeatedly
- Knowledge of KanBan’s preferred – not required
- Able to work and interact in a “Team” oriented department
- Commitment to maintenance of a clean, organized and safe work environment.
Above job description is general and management may assign other duties.
We offer a supportive and team-oriented environment, competitive salary, health, dental and vision plans, 401k, life insurance, short term and long-term disability, wellness programs, tuition reimbursement and COVID safe environment.
Blodgett is a subsidiary of the Middleby Corporation.
If interested please email resume and cover letter to Lynn Wolski, Director of HR at: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.blodgett.com.