Manage and supervise all aspects of service for individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or autism spectrum disorder. Work within a clinical team to develop, plan, and implement case management, therapy, and community/residential assistance.
- Provide clinical based supervision to Direct Support Professionals
- Participate in development and implementation of client’s Individual Support Agreement
- Use independent decision making and strong judgement skills during crisis situations
- Abide by Medicaid, state, and federal laws
- Organize and maintain strict documentation
- Six years combination of skills, experience and/or education in human services
- Qualified Developmental Disability Professional
- Supervision of direct staff
- Ability to utilize electronic health records system
- Proficient writing skills for clinical documentation
- Use of a personal vehicle with an acceptable driving record
- Full time (37.5 hours)
- Annual salary starting at $47,643
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience
Click the link below to hear from Individuals currently in this role:
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with 80% agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families (pro-rated for part time). This Point of Service Plan features no deductible.
- Two Dental options through Delta Dental
- Vision Insurance
- Employer 401(k) contributions
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term insurance
- Medical & Childcare Flexible Spending Account
- Childcare Stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
- Employee referral and sign on bonus is subject to Howard Center policy.
Our Values: Clients are at the heart of our decision making. We are committed to individual and collective well-being and success. We are responsible stewards of the resources entrusted to us. We are steadfast in our practice and pursuit of excellence.
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency’s culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color, LGBTQIA and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY.
To apply for this job please visit howardcentercareers.e3applicants.com.