Website Green Mtn. Concert Services, Inc.
For more than two decades Green Mtn. Concert Services, Inc. (GMCS) has specialized in providing unarmed, onsite security solutions to high-profile special events, educational institutions, industrial, corporate, and municipal clients. GMCS security is heavily rooted in guest services, first-class training, and professional conduct. Today GMCS continues to set the standard for quality security professionals.
WHY WORK FOR GMCS?
- Flexible scheduling
- $200 sign-on bonus
- Make up to $20 with professional development pay increases
- Outstanding experience for your resume
- Great starting pay. $16.50 for licensed guards.
- No experience necessary, we will train YOU!
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Enforces regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
Controls access to client site or facility.
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
- Responsibilities may include any and all protection and security services as required by the client and directed by GMCS.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county, and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
- 18 years or older.
- High level of confidentiality and ability to handle sensitive situations
- Excellent communication skills.
- Guest service oriented.
- Work locations vary. Travel required. Travel reimbursements available.
- Must comply with all GMCS and CDC COVID19 policies and guidelines.
Physical requirements as follows:
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Additional physical requirements may include frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.myapps.paychex.com.